1. Buy and hold: Purchase a property with the intention of holding it for a long period and renting out to long-term tenants.
2. Multi-family investing: Purchase a multi-unit property, such as an apartment building, and rent out the units for long-term income.
3. House hacking: Purchase a property and rent out a portion of it while living in the other portion to reduce the mortgage payments.
4. Short-term rentals: Invest in properties that can be rented out for short periods, such as vacation rentals or Airbnb.
5. Turnkey rental properties: Purchase a fully renovated and rented property from a turnkey rental company.
6. Student housing: Invest in properties near colleges or universities that can be rented out to students.
7. Section 8 rental properties: Invest in properties that qualify for Section 8 housing and rent them out to qualified tenants.
8. Low-income housing: Purchase affordable rental properties that cater to low-income tenants.
9. Vacation rental properties: Invest in properties that can be rented out as vacation homes or short-term rentals.
10. Lease option investing: Purchase a property and lease it out with the option to purchase it at a later date.