1. The Durst Organization: A family-run business based in New York City that has been committed to sustainability for over a decade. The developer is behind award-winning buildings like One Bryant Park and 10 Halletts Point.
2. Forest City Ratner Companies: Successfully developing the Barclay Center and Pacific Park Brooklyn, the company has always remained at the forefront of sustainable design and development.
3. Hines: This Houston-based developer has set a high precedent for sustainability in the industry. It specializes in the development and management of sustainable real estate projects that are energy efficient, water-efficient, and use fair materials.
4. Related Companies: The Related Companies has been working tirelessly to revitalize underused urban spaces in partnership with local government. They are always committed to ensuring their work includes a focus on green infrastructure, sustainability, and energy efficiency.
5. Terrapin Bright Green: A consultancy firm with a passion for sustainability, believes that buildings can be designed to have a positive impact on the environment.
6. Sidewalk Labs: Sidewalk Labs, which was founded by Google, has been on a mission to create sustainable cities that use technology to improve urban life.
7. Green Building Council (GBC): GBC is an organization that is dedicated to promoting sustainable building practices around the world.
8. US Green Building Council (USGBC): USGBC is another organization that is dedicated to promoting sustainable building practices.
9. Watershed Management Group: This Tucson-based organization works with individuals and communities to help them design sustainable living solutions that are both affordable and efficient.
10. Perkins and Will: Perkins and Will is an architecture and design firm that has been a leader in sustainable design for over 50 years. The firm has always focused on creating buildings that are energy-efficient, reduce waste, and are designed with green infrastructure in mind.